cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Error recieve and send email Workspace emails

For several days now I have not received and I have been able to send mail. I have read the tickets of several people but I can not make it work the strange thing that both mobile devices and web browsers still does not receive or send. The MX is not sure if they are correct, and additionally it was not possible to make SSL active. Support to access my account and validate how I have this I need emails

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Error recieve and send email Workspace emails

@aacarrilloc 

There's a good chance that the DNS is not configured correctly or your email client isn't configured correctly. Either that or there is something going on server-side that may be an issue. I would suggest double-checking all your settings and, if you can't find anything, give GoDaddy support a call to see if they can give you more detailed info on what the issue may be.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted

Re: Error recieve and send email Workspace emails

Hello, apparently all emails: Domain configuration (DNS): valid

Spam filtering

ENABLED

Behavior
Restricted mode
Ask me what to do
Add senders to my blocked list

and the configuration is fine

Standard Server Ports

Incoming server (POP3):

pop.secureserver.net 110, 995 (SSL)
Incoming server (IMAP):

imap.secureserver.net 143, 993 (SSL)
Outgoing Server (SMTP):

smtpout.secureserver.net 80, 3535, 25, 465 (SSL)

???