cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Email Relay Logs

Is there a way to see the logs from relayed emails?

I've had a couple instances where emails have not been relayed, but I don't know where the error is occurring.  I can see the external transmission on port 465 going to smtpout.secureserver.net, but I don't have access to the contents of that packet.

I'd like to know if there are any records of login failure, incomplete transmission, etc. to investigate further.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@BllinfoTech 

It depends on the type of hosting you have, but if you call into GoDaddy support they should have the diagnostic tools to help you determine the cause of the issue in this case or look at the relay logs if they have them.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II

@BllinfoTech 

It depends on the type of hosting you have, but if you call into GoDaddy support they should have the diagnostic tools to help you determine the cause of the issue in this case or look at the relay logs if they have them.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post