cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My website appears in google with different domain name

Hi ..

Why every time I search my domain name in google with my site keywords for example Astroweb Studio, my website appears with different domain name?

My domain name is www.astrowebstudio.com but in google search result there is this www.petscandy.com link that bring to my website.

Anyone can help me?

thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: My website appears in google with different domain name

Hi @ramli_ferdi. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

I'm not sure why Google would be displaying these results. The pets candy website resolves to a 404 page for me, so I'm guessing you may have taken action to block access from that domain. As for the search results, you may consider setting up a Google Webmaster account and making sure your site is indexed correctly. Ultimately, incorrect listings will need to be addressed with Google. Perhaps other community members can speak from their own experience. Good luck! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: My website appears in google with different domain name

thanks @JesseW , yeah I had to block the petscandy.com through the server. anw trying to crawl my website with google webmaster now. Thanks again!