cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Change Auto Renew Setting to 1 Year

Hi Everyone, First time user here...

Can anyone tell me how to reset/check my domain auto renewal frequency. I need to ensure it is set to 1 Year only.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Rockstar II

@MikeEburne wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to reset/check my domain auto renewal frequency. I need to ensure it is set to 1 Year only.

@MikeEburne click the checkbox next to the domain, click on "renew" in the menu above that then click on "manage auto-renew settings", you'll be able to change the length of renewal there.

---

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Rockstar II

@MikeEburne wrote:

@MikeEburne click the checkbox next to the domain, click on "renew" in the menu above that then click on "manage auto-renew settings", you'll be able to change the length of renewal there.

---

View solution in original post

I just tried that, and GoDaddy only shows 2 years or more. So it looks like renewing for 1 year on auto-renew isn't possible.

For me, this means I have to take all my domains off auto-renew. I can't be hit with 2x the cost when bundles of my domains renew...

I'll just have to pay closer attention to my "your domain is about to expire" emails.

@rckymtnmama wrote:

I just tried that, and GoDaddy only shows 2 years or more. So it looks like renewing for 1 year on auto-renew isn't possible.

For me, this means I have to take all my domains off auto-renew. I can't be hit with 2x the cost when bundles of my domains renew...

I'll just have to pay closer attention to my "your domain is about to expire" emails.

@rckymtnmama There's a pull down menu which allows you to change it.

---