• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

DNS Error

I need help!

For a few weeks this issue has been bugging me. I have purchased a domain through namesilo and want to manage wordpress hosting on godaddy, I have updated my domain DNS record on namesilo to Type A, Address 198.71.233.104, I havent touched the TTL (7207) and hostname (empty). Domain is for www.wedeliverfood.com.

I was told to wait 24 to 48 hours but it has been 2-3 weeks and the issue hasn't been resolved. Godaddy sends me a message "Something went wrong. We ran into some issues trying to analyze your website at this time.

Also when I type the URL it comes up with this "www.wedeliverfood.com’s server DNS address could not be found." So obviously the DNS records are an issue

What has I done wrong and how can I fix this?

1 REPLY 1
    Retired
    Not applicable

@ramos716,

@ramos716 wrote:

I need help!

For a few weeks this issue has been bugging me. I have purchased a domain through namesilo and want to manage wordpress hosting on godaddy, I have updated my domain DNS record on namesilo to Type A, Address 198.71.233.104, I havent touched the TTL (7207) and hostname (empty). Domain is for www.wedeliverfood.com.

I was told to wait 24 to 48 hours but it has been 2-3 weeks and the issue hasn't been resolved. Godaddy sends me a message "Something went wrong. We ran into some issues trying to analyze your website at this time.

Also when I type the URL it comes up with this "www.wedeliverfood.com’s server DNS address could not be found." So obviously the DNS records are an issue

What has I done wrong and how can I fix this?

@ramos716,

"There looks like a user error here.........please change the user!!"

Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 22.07.41.png

You could have been scammed if you have actually handed over money for this domain........ 

Did you get an offer too good to be true in an email by any chance?

Or perhaps the payment failed? Either way your domain is up for grabs...............

"I don't work here, so.........."