cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

When a webite is googled, it sends a person to GoDaddy

When GotEarClearPlus is Googled, it sends you directly to GoDaddy.com. This is a scam company which promises a full refund and then promptly disappears, selling other crap.  I really do not feel that GoDaddy should be associated with the company as I have already reported them to the FTC and the BBB.  They do not stand by their promises and have failed to live up to their return policy,  I am contacted daily by a new proct company, headed by a man named Gary, and fed another weirtd story about why I should buy their product...a new oroduct every day.  This is a scam  artist at his height.  BEWARE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@Xasperated1 

You should report this to the proper channel so they can address it. Just check out this link and follow the directions.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II

@Xasperated1 

You should report this to the proper channel so they can address it. Just check out this link and follow the directions.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post