cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

I just joined a reseller program strugling with a lot

I need a mentor ASAP!! that i can vidoe chat with and send email anybody want to help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Hey @sips and welcome to the Reseller program (no, I am not the official greeter) but happy to have you just the same. I have been a Reseller for more than a decade now, I am happy to offer what little I know. Tell us a bit more about yourself? Do you have a web background?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II

Hey @sips and welcome to the Reseller program (no, I am not the official greeter) but happy to have you just the same. I have been a Reseller for more than a decade now, I am happy to offer what little I know. Tell us a bit more about yourself? Do you have a web background?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

View solution in original post

Hi thank you for you response not really i don't have any background just basic information, im still kind of learning everything but I can see that m strugling alone it would be much appreciated if I can get someone who can help step by step im a very fast learner I see there's a lot of information but it's to overwhelming o don't know where to start.
Super User II

That's great @sips, I wish you success in your endeavor. There are some really food Reseller communities out there, I invite you to join into the conversation there (not that I'm the welcoming committee).See you there?