cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Feature request: Search capability under Manage DNS

So one thing I noticed under Manage DNS is that you have no search capability to find a record. So if your managing a hundred A records for example and need to quickly edit it you have to manually find it going page by page. The pagination helps in that you can skip pages but still you have to go through the pages to find your record.

I think it would be really cool if you had a search capability which would then let the user find their record in a snap.

Thank you
2 REPLIES 2
Solution

Re: Feature request: Search capability under Manage DNS

Hi @cityguru,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for the input!

While massive A records may not be the norm, it's a good idea for those hosting larger subdomain or other multiple records. Interested to see how that would help in the DNS of one of my domains, I found I could use the browser "find" feature (control-f) to look for and highlight certain records. Of course, this would only work on the page of records currently being viewed, but that may help you in your record search as well. 

We'll be sure to pass your idea along to our Domain Developers. Thanks!

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support
Super User III Super User III
Super User III

Re: Feature request: Search capability under Manage DNS

It would be helpful if there were a "Show All" button next to the pagination so users can choose to see all of the records on one page.