cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Feature Request: Music Players (Audio Player)

Long time GoDaddy customer here. Years ago, there was an option to use music player widgets in my website, which was really convenient. Unfortunatey, with the updated website builder, this option is gone. Musicians now have to embed Soundcloud, which is a total hassle. I have had several clients complain as well. PLEASE consider implementing new music player options, like on Wix for example. It would also benefit musicians who would like to sell music on their sites, with added options such as direct payment and instant downloads. I realize I could just use Wordpress, but I don't have the time....and I'm a total simpleton in that regard.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hey @jscomposer. Thanks for the feedback. Sorry it took so long for me to reply, but I wanted to let you know I sent your feedback on to our product team. I don't know if there are plans on expanding the audio features of the builder but it seems like a great idea to me. Thanks again! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hey @jscomposer. Thanks for the feedback. Sorry it took so long for me to reply, but I wanted to let you know I sent your feedback on to our product team. I don't know if there are plans on expanding the audio features of the builder but it seems like a great idea to me. Thanks again! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post