Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

how to reduce Initial Server Response time?

I have an issue with my website in mobile view while testing my page on google page speed insights am getting an error "Reduce initial server response time" with 1.33s, I need to fix this error to improve my web page speed. Please the see the below image 

Screenshot 2021-02-25 at 2.53.21 PM.png

and my website www.cybrosys.com

My website published in godaddy shared hosting and also I purchased dedicated ip to avoid other conflicts. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PL281
Super User IV

@JafarShareef 

There isn't much you can do about that especially on a shared server - you are at the mercy of both the network and the server itself which you only have control of your small portion

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PL281
Super User IV

@JafarShareef 

There isn't much you can do about that especially on a shared server - you are at the mercy of both the network and the server itself which you only have control of your small portion

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post