Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ifychrist
New

Website is not showing

I'm Ifeanyi with Customer #[REMOVED] for iyienusonam.co.uk. I renewed my Website with Receipt Number: Order Number:[REMOVED]and Backup Renewal Number:Renewal receipt for order #[REMOVED]. Since then, My Website has been showing halfway. No Complete Website and Database. With all the evidences, Restoring my Backup is not working yet I ordered this Account with Daily Backups and still renewed it.

Customer Pin [REMOVED].

Ifeanyi:

iyienuhospital@gmail.com

[REMOVED]

3 REPLIES 3
PL281
Super User IV

@ifychrist 

We are end users like you. I removed your customer number / pin for security purposes - as otherwise anyone could enter your account.

I went to  your site and see that for the homepage just the header is loading - I went to the about page and the entire page loaded.

This suggests to me there is an issue with a plugin or theme on your site.

I tried getting to the wp-admin page and got a 500 error so you will want to look in the file manager and the error log to see what the error is  - this maybe in the root error log or under wp-admin.

A couple of notes

1) You appear to be running WordPress 4.8 which is VERY out of date (June 2017) as well as an older version of slider revolution from around the same time

2) You may still be running PHP 5.6

I suggest you upgrade PHP as well as all the plugins and themes on your site. This should get you back up and running.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Thanks Dear, I have upgraded to the latest Version of PHP but its not
solving the Problems.
Further help will be appreciated.

@ifychrist 

Did you check for the error log? Are you able to get into the WordPress Admin itself?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community