cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website form submitted is Not received in mail

Hello,

I have a hosting account with Account number <<REMOVED>>,
I have few domains hosted there. two domains from this account and other domains from Godaddy another account no. <<REMOVED>>

I have a domain  Relocation company in Doha Qatar | international relocation | Office relocation | relocation Quotation there is quotation forms that customers complete and submit, which should come as email to my inbox info@abrarelocations.com / abbin@abrarelocations.com

though i was receiving earlier for the past one month I am receiving the mails from website. My mails are w2ith G suit and all mx records have been updated long back on dmain.

I have another site http://www. generationdb. com and it has a consent form which do not come into email antony@generationdb.com

The problem is purely from the server as I tried with another hosting with a subdomain and it works perfectly.

Please confirm if it can be solved within 24 hours or I would like to cancell my hosting account and get a refund.

Now I have problem with the hosting account and I have been calling from overseas for the past two weeks, spoke to many people and my issue is not solved. 

Even today I spoke to one aparna in the morning at 12:09 for 18 minutes and 13 second and in the after noon 14:32 for 48 minutes and 49 seconds and without resolving my issues the phone was disconnected

The other times I called are 3 times on November 13th and 49 minutes 25 seconds on 18th November. 

and all calls from overseas (+97433477622) as I stay outside india now.

NEDD AN ANSWER URGENTLY

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@FamilytreeAbra 

This actually should be an "easy" fix - I am guessing that the issue is related to Email Routing on your cPanel server. (See Image Below)

In cPanel there is a section for Email Routing - by default this is typically set to automatic or local - since you are not hosting your mail on the cPanel server this needs to be set to remote.

Once you change that you should be good to go.

Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 1.32.23 PM.png

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

FamilytreeAbra_0-1574484847407.png

it is set to remote, but mails from the form submitted are not comming

@FamilytreeAbra 

Ok - so if you do a contact form from the website (abarelocations.com) it doesn't get to mailboxes on Google Suite?? - did you check spam to confirm this??

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community