cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Sub domain pointing to a folder - not approving

I have created a subdomain for an application in a folder. But it is not approving. Contacted chat/phone/email...many times...for the last 2 weeks..still not solved..

what can i do..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @arunkishore,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you been able to resolve your issue with the GoDaddy Customer Support team? The volunteers in our Community will have no access to assist in your hosting plan directly. The error you show would indicate one of GoDaddy's older hosting plans - possibly a Deluxe plan or higher (in order to add the subdomains and folders). If the "Pending removal" is still taking place after 24 hours, the Hosting team will be able to address it directly in your account. GoDaddy does not offer email support, so you'll want to call or chat at one of the numbers below.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@arunkishore 

Are you trying to use the GoDaddy forwarding or have you set this up at the server level - If you could post a screen capture or 2 of your setup that would be helpful.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I was trying to reply the Super User post and automatically going for SOLUTION ACCEPTED status...😪 pathetic. 

Please the screen shot. image_2020-10-08_132142.png

Trying for the last one month....through chat, phone, etc.....giving more non-working emails of support staff or robots 🤔 no idea. 

I have tried to create a subdomin in your server with a domain hosted by you....

Hi @arunkishore,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you been able to resolve your issue with the GoDaddy Customer Support team? The volunteers in our Community will have no access to assist in your hosting plan directly. The error you show would indicate one of GoDaddy's older hosting plans - possibly a Deluxe plan or higher (in order to add the subdomains and folders). If the "Pending removal" is still taking place after 24 hours, the Hosting team will be able to address it directly in your account. GoDaddy does not offer email support, so you'll want to call or chat at one of the numbers below.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post