cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

SSH using putty username server refused our key

I am facing problem to connect to my server using SSH using Putty it shows message:

server refused our key after I tried the user name I created from Cpanel to access SSH.
Could support folks.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @Rajendra_kumar and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry about the late reply but I noticed your post remained unanswered and I want to help as best as I can.

When connecting PUTTY are you using the domain name or IP address and port 22? (Source: Connect to my Linux Hosting account with SSH.) I would try resetting your FTP user password and try connecting again.

If you continue to have issues connecting, my next best advice is to reach out to Support to further assist. I hope you have a wonderful weekend 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @Rajendra_kumar and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry about the late reply but I noticed your post remained unanswered and I want to help as best as I can.

When connecting PUTTY are you using the domain name or IP address and port 22? (Source: Connect to my Linux Hosting account with SSH.) I would try resetting your FTP user password and try connecting again.

If you continue to have issues connecting, my next best advice is to reach out to Support to further assist. I hope you have a wonderful weekend 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post