cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Somebody used my credit card without my consent

Guys where can i report a case by one of agent of godaddy? Somebody has just use my credit card on without my consent

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@DennisAyoyi 

Do you mean you were charged for a service you no longer want by GoDaddy?  Or that someone used your credit card info to purchase something from GoDaddy that wasn't you.  Two totally different scenarios.

If you are claiming GD charged your account for a service you no longer want, that means that product/service was set to auto-renew.  So login to your account, turn auto-renew off and call GD to let them know you no longer want that service.

When there is credit card fraud, meaning someone else you don't know used your CC for something you didn't purchase, call your credit card company immediately and make them aware. 

It is wise to be careful of accusing folks of conning you.  CC data is compromised all the time and rarely, if ever unfortunately, are you able to find out who that "person" actually is.

HTH!

Judith
"Actually, you can." ~ Anon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II

@DennisAyoyi 

Do you mean you were charged for a service you no longer want by GoDaddy?  Or that someone used your credit card info to purchase something from GoDaddy that wasn't you.  Two totally different scenarios.

If you are claiming GD charged your account for a service you no longer want, that means that product/service was set to auto-renew.  So login to your account, turn auto-renew off and call GD to let them know you no longer want that service.

When there is credit card fraud, meaning someone else you don't know used your CC for something you didn't purchase, call your credit card company immediately and make them aware. 

It is wise to be careful of accusing folks of conning you.  CC data is compromised all the time and rarely, if ever unfortunately, are you able to find out who that "person" actually is.

HTH!

Judith
"Actually, you can." ~ Anon

View solution in original post