cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Need billing help but unable to connect with support

Hello

Can anyone please assist me. Is there anyway one could report GoDaddy to the consumer ombudsman or any other authorities. I have been trying to get hold of them for over 3 weeks now, nobody ever answers and now I believe this company could be a SCAM.

I had to go to the bank and change my details just to secure my account. Does anybody know what options I have

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @nyaniso. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting in touch with our support team. We are definitely still a real company. Please note that in order to receive help with your account, you would need to connect with support via phone or chat. We do not currently offer support for account issues via email.

We're constantly increasing when and where the chat team is available, but it's easiest to get to on the United States - English version of our website.  You can do so by visiting this page. If you have trouble seeing the chat button load, please try using a chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window. 

Also, please be aware that the Community forums is not an appropriate place to solicit legal advice. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @nyaniso. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting in touch with our support team. We are definitely still a real company. Please note that in order to receive help with your account, you would need to connect with support via phone or chat. We do not currently offer support for account issues via email.

We're constantly increasing when and where the chat team is available, but it's easiest to get to on the United States - English version of our website.  You can do so by visiting this page. If you have trouble seeing the chat button load, please try using a chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window. 

Also, please be aware that the Community forums is not an appropriate place to solicit legal advice. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post