cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Getting Started

Money has been deducted from my card but I have not seen the services I purchased

Domain name purchase and windows hosting I tried to purchase domain name and windows hosting, I proceeded to pay, Money has been deducted from my card but I have not seen the services I purchased, they are still in the cart yet my money was deducted. tried to submit a support ticket but that not an option here (On 9 October 2020, you authorized a payment of $12.18 USD on your card xx-3286. If the payment is voided for any reason, the pending amount won't be charged. It may take a few days for this to show on your card statement.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @dreavity. Thanks for posting. It's hard to say for sure what's going on in your situation. One situation where you might see this occur would be if you use a payment wallet service like Alipay or CCAvenue. With those payment types, your order may appear as pending in our system until we receive the funds from the payment provider. You can find out more about pending orders here

Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues. If the above doesn't help in your situation, please connect with a GoDaddy guide so they can look at your account. 

Also, in the future, please refrain from posting your topic in multiple boards. This goes against our Community guidelines and could lead to temporary or permanent restrictions on your ability to participate in the Community. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi @dreavity. Thanks for posting. It's hard to say for sure what's going on in your situation. One situation where you might see this occur would be if you use a payment wallet service like Alipay or CCAvenue. With those payment types, your order may appear as pending in our system until we receive the funds from the payment provider. You can find out more about pending orders here

Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues. If the above doesn't help in your situation, please connect with a GoDaddy guide so they can look at your account. 

Also, in the future, please refrain from posting your topic in multiple boards. This goes against our Community guidelines and could lead to temporary or permanent restrictions on your ability to participate in the Community. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Hello

Tried to get support but seems you have no support system and was directed to go to the community, Still in your reply you have not provided a solution for support or where I can go to resolve these issues, I have checked my pending orders and there is nothing at all, its all empty. yet money was deducted. And didn't use any of the wallets you mentioned. (POS COMMISSION PAYPAL *GODADDY.COM 4805058855 0008404805058855). Am starting to wonder if this is fraud