Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

How to give access to domain

Hi

We tried to give access to web developer to manage domain , entered username and email, godaddy sms us the verification code, after we keyed in the code, the website says "Page cannot be found". Please advise

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: How to give access to domain

@heroes - That's very odd. I haven't seen other reports of this. I'd recommend contacting our support team if this continues. They may need to review the situation with our advanced support team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @heroes. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Typically you would only get an SMS code from us if you have Two-step verification on the account. However, this should not be part of the process you go through to give access to another user, unless your account was logged out before the request completed. You'd then need to log in again to send the submission. You'll probably just need to clear your browser cache and then log in again before sending the access invitation. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted
New

Hi Jesse

thanks for the reply, we have managed to clear the cache but the error p[age still pops out. Page not found error 404....

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

@heroes - That's very odd. I haven't seen other reports of this. I'd recommend contacting our support team if this continues. They may need to review the situation with our advanced support team. 

View solution in original post