cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Horrible Customer Service with SSL support

I just had a lousy interaction with a Customer Support agent on the phone as well. I asked how to notify GoDaddy of his rude attitude and for a survey about my experience. Tye with the SSL customer support. He just told me I obviously need the Managed SSL and had no intentions of helping me, and wanted me to spend an extra $50 to have someone go click a few buttons to fix my issue. I figured out how to solve my problem needless to say, but it did not feel good to be put down like that especially from a TECH SUPPORT agent with a company I've been doing business with for so long. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Horrible Customer Service with SSL support

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your experience with the GoDaddy Guide you spoke with @JesikaRenea. I'm glad were able to get your issue sorted out though. I will have your feedback forwarded on so the situation can be reviewed internally. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Sadly I have also had bad experiences with customer support @JesikaRenea with many companies and I know it's no fun. Not every support person will be able to provide the same service. The assistance that the representative can offer depends on their individual experience(s). I get really frustrated when I get someone that just seems to be reading a script and giving me the stock answers.

On the positive side the Community is here to help @JesikaRenea. Did you check the SSL and Security section? If you can't find the information you require the all a question, I am sure there will be someone that has been where you're stuck? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your experience with the GoDaddy Guide you spoke with @JesikaRenea. I'm glad were able to get your issue sorted out though. I will have your feedback forwarded on so the situation can be reviewed internally. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post