cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain renewed with auto-renewal turned off.

you charged my credit card for a domain renewal.The domain renewal was turned off, than you charged my credit card. Unbelievable. You need to refund my money or I will report you to BBB and the Attorney General

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @websites. Hi @anpuser. Please see this help article for information on requesting a refund. Refunds can not be requested here in the Community. You will need to reach out to our customer care team. They are available via phone and chat. If you have difficulty getting the chat button to load, please try using a Chrome incognito browser window. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @websites. Hi @anpuser. Please see this help article for information on requesting a refund. Refunds can not be requested here in the Community. You will need to reach out to our customer care team. They are available via phone and chat. If you have difficulty getting the chat button to load, please try using a Chrome incognito browser window. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post