cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Checkout Page Keeps blinking unable to checkout

Hi,

I am facing a bug on checkout page, it automatically keeps refreshing or blicking not able to click the checkout button, anyone else having this issue ?

Thanks for help!

4 REPLIES 4
Rockstar II

@NSaeed wrote:

Hi,

I am facing a bug on checkout page, it automatically keeps refreshing or blicking not able to click the checkout button, anyone else having this issue ?

Thanks for help!

@NSaeed wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for help!

@NSaeed If you're talking about Godaddy's checkout page then yes, I've been having that issue for the past several days. I believe it has something to do with cookies, what I did was open an "incognito" browser in Chrome and was able to checkout that way.

----

Hey @justingodfrey and @justingodfrey. I checked with our advanced team but we haven't seen any other reports of this being a consistent issue. Based on what you've described, it sounds like the browser you're using is having a hard time displaying the page content. Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first completely clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, you may also want to try disabling any extensions you're using. If you can identify where there is a specific conflict, that's something that could be looked at more closely. Thanks! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

@JesseW wrote:

Hey @justingodfrey and @justingodfrey. I checked with our advanced team but we haven't seen any other reports of this being a consistent issue. Based on what you've described, it sounds like the browser you're using is having a hard time displaying the page content. Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first completely clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, you may also want to try disabling any extensions you're using. If you can identify where there is a specific conflict, that's something that could be looked at more closely. Thanks! 

@JesseW This is what I receive every once in awhile and for the past several days causing me to use an incognito window: https://prnt.sc/ldma59

----

Thanks @justingodfrey. Are you using any browser plugins/extensions? Chrome will disable these in incognito. Also, the "view offer disclaimer" makes me wonder if there's a promo code attached to the cart. Is that intentional?  Is this only for GoDaddy Auctions purchases or does it happen for any product/service? 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.