cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Chat not loading

Hi, I've tried to contact support through chat but it keeps loading.

I want to request a refund but that seems to be the only way... I've purchased my product a day ago 1and it seems like you only give 48 hours after the purchase to request a refund....

If the chat doesn't and I can't call you how am I supposed to do so?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @ascensiveassets and @MostafaMisbah. Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting with our customer care team via chat. I'm not seeing any issues with our chat or phone lines currently. We're constantly increasing when and where the chat team is available. If you have trouble seeing the chat button load, please try using a chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window. That will usually clear up any issues with a button that just continues to load.

If you're unable to get through to support via phone or chat and you need a refund, please first double check our refund policy to see if you're eligible. If so, you'll need to cancel the product within the time frame specified in our refund policy before it can be refunded. Once that happens, you can also try reaching out to our social media team via Facebook Messenger or their Twitter handle (@GoDaddyHelp) and they may be able to issue the refund for you. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tried calling, waited for 30 minutes and nothing.

i have same issue

no chat window is possible

also no e-mail to message the customer support

i have purchased a new domain but its not visible on (my products)

i requested a call back and i'm waiting and counting 

Community Manager

Hi @ascensiveassets and @MostafaMisbah. Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting with our customer care team via chat. I'm not seeing any issues with our chat or phone lines currently. We're constantly increasing when and where the chat team is available. If you have trouble seeing the chat button load, please try using a chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window. That will usually clear up any issues with a button that just continues to load.

If you're unable to get through to support via phone or chat and you need a refund, please first double check our refund policy to see if you're eligible. If so, you'll need to cancel the product within the time frame specified in our refund policy before it can be refunded. Once that happens, you can also try reaching out to our social media team via Facebook Messenger or their Twitter handle (@GoDaddyHelp) and they may be able to issue the refund for you. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post