cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Can’t cancel billing or get through!

I have been getting charged for YEARS for a domain I no longer use! The fee is small enough that I give up every year. I have canceled payments online and my account shows I have no products and I’ve tried calling but the call always drops or never gets answered. I am so sick of this scammy company taking my money!! This year my credit card expired and I got an email saying I’ll be charged $80 USD and my domain will go into auction. There seems to be no way to contact support except by phone.  Account still shows no domains/products. Still can’t reach customer service. Terrible! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User III

When the domain goes to auction that should be the end of it, the $80 fee would only apply if you wanted to recover the domain before hand (about 12 day window after expiry).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III

When the domain goes to auction that should be the end of it, the $80 fee would only apply if you wanted to recover the domain before hand (about 12 day window after expiry).

View solution in original post

NOT a solution! Somehow GoDaddy got my NEW credit card number and charged me! What the actual F#$*k!? This company is the worst kind of scammer.